925 Seabury Road
Five Star Resort Living in Ideal Location in Lower Hillsborough
This magnificent home reigns as one of the finest estates in Hillsborough. Completed in 2009, the grand home presents a commanding first impression with its classic Mediterranean architecture complete with imported French roof tiles, graceful arches, and columns. Inside, a magnificent lifestyle unfolds amidst three-levels with every need met for recreation, relaxation, and entertaining. The materials used are exquisite and unique; the rooms are generously proportioned, yet warm and inviting; and the floor plan is perfectly arranged for family members, staff, and guests alike.
Throughout the home, state-of-the-art video, sound, and lighting takes center stage at every turn with flat panel televisions in almost every room plus three home theatres including an amazing commercialquality cinema. The home's personal accommodations are comprised of six luxurious suites complemented by a detached studio guest house. Equally impressive are the grounds with an enormous pool beside a rock waterfall, a regulation-size tennis court, and tremendous loggia with full kitchen - the ultimate setting for the ultimate California lifestyle
- A ll marble with inlaid medallion and imperial staircase with scrolled iron railing; two-story ceiling with elaborate millwork; arched room entries framed by Doric columns; a central hallway beyond showcases a series of columned arches and arched niches.
- Step down from the foyer; all marble flooring with inlaid feature strips; solid carved marble fireplace with glass enclosure
- E ntered through two arched doors in the living room; distressed oak floors; alder cabinetry and paneling on three walls and the boxed and coffered ceiling; fireplace with granite surround and elaborately carved mantelpiece; secret office area concealed by library shelves
- Marble flooring with inlaid feature strip beneath a ceiling trimmed with custom moldings that weave an artistic pattern; fireplace with solid carved limestone mantelpiece flanked by leaded glass cabinetry
- A ll copper vanity with limestone floor and wainscot beneath hand-stenciled walls Butler's Pantry
- Leaded glass cabinetry, granite slab countertops, plus a wine cooler and sink
- Tumbled stone floor, full wall of cabinetry, and double French doors to the loggia Kitchen.
- Tumbled stone floor, antique-glazed custom cabinetry, granite slab countertops, and tumbled stone backsplash; tremendous center island; appliances include: Dacor 6-burner range with 2 ovens, Dacor oven, microwave, and espresso machine, 2 U-Line refrigerator drawers and wine cooler, Sub-Zero refrigerator and freezer, 2 GE compactors, Dacor dishwasher
- Distressed oak flooring, wiring for surround sound, full wall of French doors to the loggia with outdoor kitchen, and fireplace with solid carved limestone surround and overhead wiring for flat panel television.
Bedroom Suite 1
- D istressed oak flooring, custom closet, and double French doors to the loggia; marble bath with tub and overhead shower.
Bedroom Suite 2
- Distressed oak flooring, coffered ceiling, two closets, and a built-in desk; all marble bathroom with dualsink vanity and shower
- A djacent to suite 2, this room offers added space for a variety of lifestyle needs Master Bedroom Suite
- Distressed oak floor, coffered ceiling, home theatre with retractable screen, projector, and 7.1 surround sound, fireplace with solid carved limestone mantelpiece, and double French doors to a private terrace; two fully customized walk-in closets; all marble bathroom with two separate vanities, shower for two with body jets, whirlpool tub beneath a concealed in-wall television, and separate room with commode and bidet Bedrooms Suite 4, 5, and 6
- E ach with distressed oak floor, double door closet (one also has a walk-in closet), coffered ceiling, and desk center; marble baths with dual-sink vanity and large shower
- LOWER Level -
- Other Interior Features -
Recreation Room & Kitchen
- Honed limestone floor, kitchen area with full wall of cabinetry, Dacor oven and 5-burner cooktop, U-Line refrigerator, Miele espresso machine, and sink; media area opens to a large terrace with staircase to the rear grounds
Fitness Center & Bath
- French doors to a terrace and marble bath with steam shower for two with body sprays plus cedar sauna
Game Room & Bar
- Designed for a pool table; full bar with counter seating, granite, two U-Line refrigerator drawers plus ice maker and keg refrigerator, sink, and two Fisher & Paykel dishwasher drawers
- Surround sound with retractable screen, projector, and mounted plasma television
- A half-bath with pedestal sink services the lower level
- Movie theatre quality with tiered seating for 13, stage, 160-inch screen, upholstered acoustic paneled walls, plus separate more intimate area for television viewing
- L arge unfinished room perfect for a wine cellar, two storage rooms, one off the theatre and one off the 'wine cellar,' plus mechanical room
- Exterior Features -
- Laundry room with sink and abundant cabinetry
- Central vacuum
- All closets are customized and have a cedar wall
- Attached, extra-long 4-car garage
- Dumbwaiter to all three floors
- W hole home automation for lighting, sound, and security with individual room controls
- 7 furnaces and air conditioners
- Panasonic phone system with intercom
- Backup generator for the entire house
- Upper Level -
- Loggia off the family room with cabinetry on two sides, granite slab countertops, an apron sink, Dacor barbeque, gas grill, and warming drawer, Gaggenau steamer and rice cooker, ice maker, refrigerator, and keg refrigerator, plus built-in heaters and ceiling fan.
- Second loggia with curtain enclosure.
Bedroom suite 1
- P ool cabaña/guest house with main living area with fireplace, kitchenette with Miele cooktop, sink, and U-Line refrigerator, plus two bathrooms, each with shower.
- Two outdoor showers
- Enormous pool with lion head fountains and a backdrop of a rock waterfall
- Fully fenced, regulation-sized tennis court with viewing platform
- Separate vegetable and fruit garden
- Roof of antique French tiles
- Redwood grove